[one-users] nebula start problem

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Apr 16 06:25:27 PDT 2008

Hello,

The messages you are getting are really strange. Could you please
execute this commands and send me all the session as response?

export ONE_LOCATION=/opt/nebula/one
echo $ONE_LOCATION
ls -lR $ONE_LOCATION
export PATH=$ONE_LOCATION/bin:$PATH
nebula start

Thank you

--
Javier Fontan, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher