[Interoperability] FW: Cloud Plugfest Announcement - February 28 - March 01, 2012, Düsseldorf, DE - Sign-up Reminder & announcements

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jan 16 00:40:08 PST 2012

Hi,

everyone planning to use open standards such as CDMI or OCCI in the future
or who is just interested in the state of the art of these standards is
encouraged to join the Cloud Plugfest from February 28 - March 01, 2012 in
Düsseldorf (or remotely). For more information see mails below or this URL:
http://plugfest.sniacloud.com/wiki/index.php

We decided to have informal, technically oriented presentations at the
plugfest to present and discuss current implementations and specification
interpretations. Currently members of CompatibleOne, EGI Federated Cloud,
OpenNebula OGF-OCCI Ecosystem Project and OpenStack have shown interest to
give presentations on their current work. If you consider to give a
presentation, please contact me or Tom Manusco, so that we can schedule it.

Please feel free to forward this message to everyone who might be
interested.

Regards,
Florian