[Interoperability] meeting notes from our first teleconference

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 12 02:22:35 PDT 2011

Hello,

The minutes are in
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:community:meeting-2011-09-07.
It is linked from the main interoperability wiki page. Also added
Daniel Molina to the list of participants, he was connected to the
telco.

I've also changed the mailing list to be public (also the archives)
and it is linked from the OpenNebula mailing list page
http://www.opennebula.org/community:mailinglists.

It would be nice to announce the mailing list and the activities and
good way to do this is to post in the OpenNebula blog. Any volunteer
to write the post? We will create a user in our wordpress installation
so it is easier to preview how it will look.

Cheers