[Interoperability] Keynote at DMTF Workshop

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 13 06:59:25 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

I am giving a keynote at the 5th International DMTF Academic Alliance
Workshop on Systems and Virtualization Management: Standards and the
Cloud, in Paris the 24th of October 24th. I would like to include some
slides with the work being done by the different
projects/organizations that implement or leverage standards on top of
OpenNebula and are part of this group. If any of you (project or
individual organization) want me to briefly describe his work, please
send me a PPT slide (pls use the attached template) showing:

- Name/logo of the project and partners in the consortium (or just the
name/logo of your organization)
- Name of the standard/specification
- How you complement OpenNebula with a picture/diagram
- URL for more info

I would need you input by Monday, October 17th.

Thanks!

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, PhD, MBA
Project Director