[Interoperability] CompatibleOne

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jul 15 17:42:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

I just went to the Wiki page and I can't edit it with my user account "occi". Ignacio, could you please change this?

As a short update, the Cloud Plugfest at SNIA went well and the OCCI implementation for OpenNebula is on a good way to be released alongside the upcoming OpenNebula 3.0. I'm currently at OGF 32 and there is a lot discussion on OpenNebula and OCCI and I will write a more complete summary of both events to this list soon.

Cheers,
Florian