[Interoperability] Fwd: CLOUD#20 Meeting Invitation (26-27 January 2012) - Sophia-Antipolis

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Mon Dec 12 06:43:26 PST 2011

Hi again,

We have received the below invitation. Please let me know if you are
interested in participating and describing our work in this group.

Cheers,

-----

knowing that you and your team are deeply involved in Cloud and interested
in standards on Cloud as well, I would like to take the opportunity to make
you aware of the following Meeting at ETSI. I think a participation and
contributions from you out of the OpenNebula team would certainly enrich
our efforts within Europe and provide you with visibility of your work.
Please see the text below and attached invitation for more details.

Following the recent workshop on "Standards in the Cloud" held on 28-29
September 2011 that was co-organized by ETSI, the European Commission,
NIST, EuroCIO, and EuroCloud, ETSI has the pleasure of inviting you to a
scoping meeting on standards challenges for Cloud Computing (26-27 January
2012, Sophia-Antipolis).

The objective is to agree the detailed scope of the work to be undertaken
in ETSI in the coming months and to create the corresponding work items
which will facilitate the adoption and the development of the market for
cloud services.****

** **

ETSI takes a user-driven approach and focuses on specific measures which
will improve confidence in cloud for both service providers and their
customers, whether public or private entities.****

** **

The agenda will be divided in three sessions, to reflect the initial set of
priorities:****

·         Private-sector user requirements, including both large
corporations and SMEs****

·         Public-sector user requirements, including policy and regulatory
issues****

·         Interoperability, testing and certification of cloud
infrastructures and services****

** **

You are cordially invited to provide contributions until 18 January
2012. The final agenda will be organised as required.****

 ****

To register and contribute, please go to *
http://webapp.etsi.org/MeetingCalendar/MeetingDetails.asp?mid=30039*<http://webapp.etsi.org/MeetingCalendar/MeetingDetails.asp?mid=30039>
****

** **

I look forward to seeing you in Sophia Antipolis.****

All the best****

Karsten Oberle****

TC CLOUD Vice-chairman****

** **

[image: cid:image001.png at 01CBD28B.6A539220]****

*KARSTEN OBERLE*

ALCATEL-LUCENT****

PROJECT MANAGER****

MEMBER OF THE ALCATEL-LUCENT TECHNICAL ACADEMY****

BELL LABS GERMANY****

Lorenzstraße 10****

Office 8/2/19****

70435 Stuttgart****

Germany****

T: +49 711 821 32169****

M: +49 1755715140****

karsten.oberle at alcatel-lucent.com****

Domicile of the Company: Stuttgart · Local Court Stuttgart HRB 4026,
Chairman of the Board of Directors: Michael Oppenhoff, Board of Management:
Alf Henryk Wulf (Chairman) · Hans-Jörg Daub · Dr. Rainer Fechner · Peter
Kury****

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, PhD, MBA
Project Director