[one-ecosystem] Renaming of ecosystem mailing list

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Wed Oct 23 03:52:29 PDT 2013

Dear community,

We are innovating and improving the processes that allow you to take an
active hand in making OpenNebula even better. In few hours we will publish
a post with more details about this. One of the changes is to rename this
"ecosystem" list to "dev" so it will be also used to discuss development,
roadmap, etc... To implement this change, we are closing this mailing list
and creating a new one. We will subscribe you all to the the new mailing
list.

Thanks!

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, PhD, MBA