[one-ecosystem] OPTIMIS Toolkit - application to join the OpenNebula Ecosystem

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Jun 26 01:44:57 PDT 2013

Hello Csilla,

Your toolkit looks great! We want to add it right away but we think it is
better to have an entry for all toolkit and not for each separate one. This
will make easier to users to go to that ecosystem entry and get all
information and software from there.

Could you please create just one entry for the catalog [1]. It should
briefly describe the whole toolkit and maybe for the author and
organisation a link to the Optimis project could be the best.

After that we will give you a user that can edit the entry wiki page where
you can add more information. You can check for example the Hyper-V
component page [2].

Thanks

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem
[2] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:hyperv

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Csilla Zsigri <
csilla.zsigri at the451group.com> wrote:

>  Good Afternoon,
>
>  The OPTIMIS project would like to join the OpenNebula Ecosystem with its
> newly released toolkit. Please find the required information about the
> toolkit attached.
>
>  Please let me know if anything's missing and what the next steps are.
>
>  Kind Regards,
>
>   *Csilla Zsigri** | Director of Consulting Services, EMEA **| 451
> Advisors*
>
> *mobile: +34 661059654 | skype: zsicsi | csilla.zsigri at the451group.com *

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin from the 24th to the 26th of
September 2013!

Javier Fontán Muiños
www.OpenNebula.org | jfontan at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula