[one-ecosystem] New component: cxm

Nicolas AGIUS nicolas.agius at lps-it.fr
Tue Jan 22 07:27:28 PST 2013

Dear community,

I'm proud to announce you the publication of my new LVM drivers for OpenNebula.

This is a fork of my previously published LVM drivers, now compatible with clvmd and the Clustered Xen Manager (CXM) [1] to enable high-availability and load-balancing.

This code is already in production on a cluster of 10 Xen hosts.

--

Name: CXM Drivers
Description: Theses TM and VMM drivers allow the use of cLVM datastores on a pool of XEN hypervisors. It also brings high-availability and load-balancing to the hosted VM using the Clustered Xen Manager (CXM) stack.
Author: Nicolas AGIUS (LPS - www.lps-it.fr)
Mail: nicolas.agius at lps-it.fr

Cheers,
Nicolas AGIUS