[one-ecosystem] New tool: dcrmc

Miguel Morillo Iruela miguel.morillo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:35:51 PDT 2013

Dear community,

I'm proud to announce you the publication of an initial version of a new
tool [1] for OpenNebula.

The main objective of this project is the development and integration of a
component that develops an algorithm for efficiently managing of a Cloud
infrastructure based on open source (OpenNebula).
For this we have proposed a monitoring tool (Nagios) integrated with an
ad-hoc developed component to provide an environment to manage virtual
resources dynamically using Nagios, OpenNebula and the component DCRMC
(Dynamic Cloud Resource Management Component).

Please take care, this initial version is not tested in production
environments, only in a testbed with two nodes and 5 Xen VM.

--

Name of the Component: Dynamic Cloud Resource Management Component
URL of the Component:
Carmen.Carrion at uclm.es

Thanks,
Miguel