[one-ecosystem] OCCI Server 0.4 - not list vms properly

Feldhaus, Florian florian.feldhaus at gwdg.de
Wed Feb 8 12:09:47 PST 2012

Hi John,

I guess the problem is, that you're using a non default path for getting the vms. Usually, GET /vms/ shouldn't return any OCCI entities. I will check the code to see if wrongly entities are returned for a GET /vms/ . You should use GET /compute/ and everything should be fine. Could you please try and tell me if that works?

Cheers,
Florian

Am 08.02.2012 um 19:31 schrieb <samon at ucnet.uoc.gr>
: