[one-ecosystem] Problem in virtual box

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Sat Oct 1 06:29:41 PDT 2011

Hi

Your oned.conf seems fine, but it is not being loaded into opennebula
(at least its not loading the vbox driver). Maybe because you renamed it
to "oned.conf.txt"? oned.conf should be placed in /etc/one for
system-wide normal installs, or $ONE_LOCATION/etc/ for self contained.

Please check this before trying to add a host.

Hector
El 01/10/11 11:48, Susmita Horrow escribió:
> I have configured opennebula 3 on my front end and used mysql as backend.
>
> I installed virtual box driver and tried to add the host as follows
> onehost create anshu im_vbox vmm_vbox tm_ssh
>
> But it is still using kvm driver.
>
> Please help me where I am wrong.
>
> Thanking You
>
> Susmita