[one-ecosystem] Libcloud Update

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 10 02:53:28 PST 2011

Hi Hutson,

On 9 November 2011 19:46, Hutson Betts <hut101 at tamu.edu> wrote:
> Libcloud has released version 0.6.1 (Release announcement:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/libcloud-users/201111.mbox/%
> 3CCAJMHEm+8XX704mSY4qw4P0YSBjGK=0SWCKjzSHBe8sLD__2UnA at mail.gmail.com%3E)
> which supports compute node management for OpenNebula 1.4 through
> OpenNebula 3.0 using the OCCI API.
>
> Full changelog for the new OpenNebula support can be seen here:
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/trunk/CHANGES?revision=1198753&view=markup
>
> Furthermore, these changes have been tested in my own production
> environment.

These are great news, thanks for this contribution.

I have updated the ecosystem entry and added you as author, if you
want to change something or add your organization's logo in this entry
just send me an email:
http://www.opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:libcloud_driver

Also I have created a new section in the OpenNebula wiki for the
documentation or any information related to this driver:
http://wiki.opennebula.org/libcloud

You can create a new account in the wiki and edit this page as you want.

Kind regards and again, thanks for your efforts

--
Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula