[one-ecosystem] New 3rd parties integration

Simone Tripodi simonetripodi at apache.org
Mon Nov 7 02:04:07 PST 2011

Good morning all!
In the company we decided to develop an OpenSource OpenNebula
integration with our Cloud provider (T-Systems), exposing OCCI APIs.
We still haven't started creating our public repository - the project
will be released anyway under the ASL2.0 - and since I'm totally new
to this product/community, I'm looking for hints about the technical
aspect of our objective: for what I can see, OpenNebula already
implements an OCCI bridge with AWS, do you mind pointing me please
where, in the source code, this feature is implemented?
I would avoid to wast time on reinventing the wheel reusing an
existing working layer.
Many thanks in advance, have  anice day!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/