[one-ecosystem] Plz help to install Claudia

Pham Cong Thien thienpc at fsoft.com.vn
Mon Jan 17 02:11:23 PST 2011

Dear List,

I am installing Claudia on OpenNebula. I start up the tcloud, clotho and
activemq already. Surely I have not made sure if they are configured
correctly.

When I run ClaudiaC -> createCustomer(thien), I got "Broken pipe" error.

 Claudia > createCustomer(thien)

Creating customer [thien]

Jan 17, 2011 4:59:39 PM com.noelios.restlet.http.StreamClientHelper start

INFO: Starting the HTTP client

Jan 17, 2011 4:59:40 PM com.noelios.restlet.http.HttpClientCall sendRequest

WARNING: An error occured during the communication with the remote HTTP
server.

java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe

        at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:109)

        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)

        at
java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)

        at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)

        at
com.noelios.restlet.http.ChunkedOutputStream.close(ChunkedOutputStream.java:
100)

        at
com.noelios.restlet.http.HttpClientCall.sendRequest(HttpClientCall.java:453)

        at
com.noelios.restlet.http.StreamClientCall.sendRequest(StreamClientCall.java:
360)

        at
com.noelios.restlet.http.HttpClientConverter.commit(HttpClientConverter.java
:418)

        at
com.noelios.restlet.http.HttpClientHelper.handle(HttpClientHelper.java:108)

        at org.restlet.Client.handle(Client.java:158)

        at org.restlet.Uniform.handle(Uniform.java:108)

        at org.restlet.Uniform.post(Uniform.java:176)

        at
com.telefonica.claudia.slm.test.ClaudiaClient.createCustomerXML(ClaudiaClien
t.java:644)

        at
com.telefonica.claudia.slm.test.ClaudiaClient.createCustomerCommand(ClaudiaC
lient.java:563)

        at
com.telefonica.claudia.slm.test.ClaudiaClient.runCommand(ClaudiaClient.java:
253)

        at
com.telefonica.claudia.slm.test.ClaudiaClient.main(ClaudiaClient.java:216)

Jan 17, 2011 4:59:40 PM com.noelios.restlet.http.HttpClientCall
getResponseEntity

INFO: The length of the message body is unknown. The entity must be handled
carefully and consumed entirely in order to surely release the connection.

GET request didn't succeed

Then, I trace back to createCustomerCommand(ClaudiaClient.java:563) and find
out that the source of the problem come from:

Reference customerURI = new
Reference(prop.getProperty(HOST)+prop.getProperty(KEY_PORT) +
RESERVOIR_PATH);

Where HOST, KEY_PORT, RESERVOIR_PATH are source of the problem.

How to solve this problem, please? I have search somewhere in the
ClaudiaClient.java file but I can not see where we can fix the problem.

Anybody please provide help. I am so grateful.

Thanks and regards,

Pham