[one-ecosystem] Students lab private cloud

Alessio Comisso alessio.comisso at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 03:14:37 PST 2011

Hello,

I am new in this mailing list, I hope my question has not been asked too
frequently.
We have a bunch of computer labs that we use various courses. We would like
to use the idle computers for number crunching, but the problem is that
the students often reboot  the computers. I was thinking that a private
cloud with a decent checkpointiong policy could be a flexible solution for
this problem.
Do you think that a reboot-proof cloud  can be implemented in opennebula?
Do you have some useful links to read about this?

Thanks
Alessio