[one-ecosystem] Which cloud interface to choose

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 15 06:10:44 PST 2011

Hi John,

I'm developing the OCCI 1.1 interface for OpenNebula, see the Wiki at
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/wiki/
for more information.

You are probably using the old implementation included in OpenNebula based on the not officially released OCCI 0.8. I can't really help you with that. If you want to try out the new implementation, just follow the steps in the Wiki I mentioned above.

Cheers,
Florian