[one-ecosystem] Improvement in the dummy drivers

Enrique enriqueaf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 07:33:31 PDT 2010

Hi

I have Improved the dummy drivers as part of my work in the GSoC. Now you
can:

 - Configured each host, witch different values each, also the configuration
file is loaded every time a poll request is made, so you can change the
options at any time ( I am not really sure if this helps or not, but it is
there for use)
 - Configured how each VM behave in the action, like DEPLOY, SHUTDOWN and
much more. There are two kinds of configuration one for configure the
default options which is inside the configuration file and other in the
context file of each VM.

You can find more information about how to install and use it in the README
file.

If you want to download the code you can, clone the repository in read-mode
doing:
git clone -b dummy git://opennebula.org/haizea-gsoc.git
or you can download the tar file which I have upload at:
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/haizea-gsoc/files

I would appreciate any suggestion. If you have a question about the drivers
you can e-mail me directly but I would appreciate that you use this thread,
instead.

Saludos
--
Enrique