[one-ecosystem] vmware deployment problem

Paul Piscuc paul.piscuc at sinergetic.ro
Wed Oct 20 08:23:33 PDT 2010

Hi. I am running opennebula 1.9.90 with a vmware esxi server, connected
through ssh. When deploying the machine, the tm_copy copies successfully to
esxi, but failes to deploy because the deployment.0 is not found on the
server. I have copied the deployment.0 to the folder of the VM, but still
fails. The debug trace is:

 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /vmfs/volumes/test/32/deployment.0 (No such
file or directory)

The problem is that the files that opennebula has copied are located under
/vmfs/volumes/test/debtest/ , and not under /vmfs/volumes/test/32 . 32 is
the ID of the machine created by onevm create. I have tried deploying using
onevm deploy 32 0 , and onevm deploy debtest name, but the problem persists.

Thank you in advance.

Paul