[one-ecosystem] Fwd: About features 201 and multi-site management

florian chazal florianchazal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 01:34:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

For the moment I didn't choose which architecture I will use yet (files
attached in my previous mail). But I am very  interested to modify and test
this VMI plug-in. I have some contacts with the Thales RESERVOIR team in
Paris, therefore I will may be have some help from them.
Thank you for sending me the plug-in.  I can keep you in touch of my
progress  if you are interested in.

Regards

Florian CHAZAL

Florian Chazal