[one-ecosystem] Let us know about your OpenNebula success stories (part II)

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 23 15:20:15 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I will soon be delivering an updated version of the "OpenNebula
Experiences and Outlook" presentation
(http://opennebula.org/_media/documentation:opennebula_experiences_outlook.pdf),
where we highlight OpenNebula success stories and ecosystem contributions.

So, if you have a success story (successful deployments of OpenNebula on
large number of nodes, innovative use cases involving OpenNebula,
interesting solutions developed on top of OpenNebula, etc.), please
contact me off-list and I'll include it in the presentation. It will
help us highlight how OpenNebula is used "in the wild", and can give
your work some extra visibility.

Furthermore, if you've done any interesting work with OpenNebula, we
also invite you to write a blog post about it. For example, this is a
recent post describing how OpenNebula is being used at CERN:

	http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=620

If you'd like to write a post for the OpenNebula blog, just contact me
off-list about it.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago