[Discuss] Help us better meet your needs!: New User Survey

cvazquez at c12g.com cvazquez at c12g.com
Fri Jun 27 03:38:47 PDT 2014

Dear OpenNebula Community,

We have created a new user survey that will take you only 5 minutes to
complete. As an open-source community, it is very important for us to
have information about your deployment. Doing so you will have
influence over the project and software direction, and will help us
improve the support for most demanded infrastructure platforms and
configurations.

All of the information you provide is confidential. We will not share
organization-specific or personal information. We will only report
aggregate, non-personally identifiable data.

The results from our last survey (2012) are available here [1]. Do not
hesitate to contact us if you have questions.

Link to Survey: http://goo.gl/20HLmU

Thanks for completing the survey!

 -- The OpenNebula Team

[1] http://c12g.com/resources/survey/