[Discuss] OpenNebula TechDays – Call for Hosts

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Mon Jan 27 06:21:18 PST 2014

Hi,

We would like to thank the many organizations that have answered to our
Call for Hosts and are interested in organizing OpenNebula TechDay events
in:

- Boca Raton (USA)
 - Chicago (USA)
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Munich (Germany)
- Ede (The Netherlands)
- Lyon (France)

We have extended the deadline of this call until Wednesday January 29th,
and then we will prepare the schedule of OpenNebula TechDay events for
2014.

Send us an email to contact at opennebula.org or to the community discuss
mailing list if you are interested in hosting a TechDay event or in
sponsoring one of these events.

More info at http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/

Looking forward to your proposals,

Thanks!