[Discuss] [one-users] OpenNebula at Fosdem?

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Fri Oct 25 07:43:48 PDT 2013

Daniel,

Thanks a lot for your email. We are planing to submit a proposal to have a
stand at FOSDEM 2014. Regarding lightning talk, it would be good to know if
there are people in our community planning to submit proposals. I am adding
the discuss mailing list.

Regards,

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Daniel Dehennin <
daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder if the OpenNebula community will be present at FOSDEM 2014[1]?
>
> I just looks at dates and the deadline for stands and lightning talks is
> not passed.
>
> Regards.
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]
> https://fosdem.org/2014/news/2013-09-17-call-for-participation-part-two/
>
> --
> Daniel Dehennin
> Récupérer ma clef GPG:
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF

Ignacio M. Llorente, PhD, MBA
Project Director
www.OpenNebula.org | imllorente at opennebula.org |
@OpenNebula<http://twitter.com/opennebula>