[Discuss] OpenNebula User Group Italia (was Re: Invitation to create and lead a OpenNebula User Group)

Giovanni Toraldo me at gionn.net
Mon May 20 22:34:27 PDT 2013

Hi Jaime,

On 05/18/2013 10:57 AM, Jaime Melis wrote:
> glad to hear of more traction in the User Group movement! Could you
> introduce yourself and let us know of your plans?

we decided to start with a simple Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/group/opennebula-it

We will start promoting this group on a bunch of localized channels and
If we receive sufficient traction from users, we can try to organize a
series of workshop on how to configure OpenNebula and how Liberologico
and Webfacilities use it for running business services.

Cheers,
--
Giovanni Toraldo
http://gionn.net