[Discuss] OpenNebula User Group Romania, Timisoara

Valentin Bud valentin at databus.pro
Sat Jul 6 22:40:41 PDT 2013

Hello Community,

My name is Valentin Bud and I want to create a local OpenNebula User
Group in Timisoara, Romania.

I am in the process of building the infrastructure needed to run the
Group.

I identify myself as being the leader because until now I haven't met
anyone in Timisoara with experience in OpenNebula.

Looking ahead:

  * Mailman infrastructure for the Group mailing list,

  * Regular meetings focused on getting to know OpenNebula better,

  * As the community evolves, create a website, set up a wiki and a
    blog.

What do you think? Are there some other prerequisites I have omitted?
Has anybody else from Romania, Timisoara contacted you on this matter?
Do you agree with my proposal?

Cheers and Goodwill,

--
Valentin Bud