[Discuss] 答复: [one-users]question about OpenNebula + NFS performance

=?gb2312?B?0e6gRA==?= yang_yi at neusoft.com
Sun Feb 26 22:11:45 PST 2012

luxiaoyi

  which way do you recommend to set up opennebula cloud in production
environment?
Is there any way that can support live-migration except nfs ?

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: Xiaoyi Lu at software [mailto:luxiaoyi at software.ict.ac.cn]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2012Äê2ÔÂ27ÈÕ 13:48
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Ñî D
³­ËÍ: Nikolay Gar; discuss at lists.opennebula.org; users at lists.opennebula.org
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [one-users] ´ð¸´: question about OpenNebula + NFS performance

According to my experiences, the vm running performance of ONE + NFS over
NAS solution is not high enough. It may be only appropriate for experiment
environment but not production. Just a comment.

ÔÚ 2012Äê2ÔÂ27ÈÕ ÏÂÎç1:32£¬Ñî D <yang_yi at neusoft.com> дµÀ£º

Best regards,

       ³СÒÚ Xiaoyi LU

Email: luxiaoyi at software.ict.ac.cn
Tel: 86-10-62600920(O)
Öйú¿ÆѧԺ¼ÆËã¼¼ÊõÑо¿ËùÍøÂçÊý¾Ý¿ÆѧÓ빤³ÌÑо¿ÖÐÐÄ
±±¾©Êк£µíÇø¿ÆѧԺÄÏ·6ºÅ Óʱࣺ100190
Research Center of Web Data Science and Engineering, Institute of Computing
Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.O.Box 2704, Beijing 100190,
China.