[Discuss] VRStorm - OpenNebula consulting partners

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Wed Sep 14 14:41:22 PDT 2011

Hey folks

I just posted this to the Linkedin group, and Borja suggested I re-post
here, so here ya go. Feel free to discuss with me here or privately.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

Neil.

---

I've recently joined a Cloud provider startup using OpenNebula: VRStorm,
in Canada (http://vrstorm.ca)

We have also developed our own hypervisor to manage it, called Spectrum
Visor.

We plan to market services to key client sectors like Government (see my
white paper on this :
http://cloudbestpractices.net/2011/09/14/shared-services-canada/)

My next steps are to build a consulting program, and so I would like to
build an 'OpenNebula Best Practices' program - With your help.

In particular I would like to focus on security : How can it be configured
to ensure Virtual Machine Privacy, encrypt data etc.

Let me know if you would like to partner,

Neil.

--
Neil McEvoy
Founder and President