[one-dev] about install_gems options and new addons

Alvaro Simon Garcia Alvaro.SimonGarcia at UGent.be
Tue Feb 17 04:11:13 PST 2015

Hi Javier
> The changes seem good. Thanks!
>
> I'll merge the changes as soon as I do a bit of testing.
Thanks a lot! as I said we are working in a new addon to generate and
publish into a local repo the rubygems packages to automate the
installation process. We did some tests in our site and it's working
fine but we have to test it a bit more, these changes will be useful to
site admins that are using SCMs like Quattor or Puppet for example

Cheers
Alvaro