[one-dev] [oneInsight ] New Ecosystem Component

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 24 07:49:11 PDT 2014

It looks terrific. Thanks for the contribution.

You may be interested in contributing it as an add-on [1] instead of
ecosystem. In that case I'll create a repository in our github
organization [2] and give you permissions.

Is the name "addon-oneinsight" ok?

In case you prefer it to be listed in the ecosystem page we will
create the initial catalog page and give you access to it.

Cheers

[1] http://opennebula.org/addons/catalog/
[2] https://github.com/OpenNebula

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Rodrigue Chakode
<rodrigue.chakode at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm pleased to propose oneInsight, a new OpenNebula add-on for introduction
> to the ecosystem page.
>
> oneInsight, summarized below, is a visualization tool that allows users to
> have at a glance, an insight on the load of OpenNebula-managed hosts. It
> intends to provide various kinds of load mappings regarding CPU, memory,
> disk, and more.
>
> Summary
>
> Name: RealOpInsight oneInsight
> enables users to have at a glance, an insight on the load of managed hosts.
> It provides various kinds of load mappings regarding CPU, memory, disks, and
> more.
> Type: Tool
> License: Apache 2.0
> OpenNebula Version: 3.x, 4.x