[one-dev] Continuous integration and Testing of OpenNebula

Adi Ophir adi.ophir at telogis.com
Tue Mar 25 10:34:19 PDT 2014

Hello,
    My team is looking into using ONE.  We will modify the code to fit our
data center need, we will likely contribute code back at a later stage. In
the meantime we are trying to set a CI server for the current release of
ONE, and were wondering if there is a build process document or demo
environment we can use to set it up?  Mainly, it would be good to know if
there are any tests (other than the unit tests shipped with the code) that
we can run, at least at the level of sanity smoke tests.

    This 2010 blog post
http://opennebula.org/new-opennebula-qa-hudson-opennebula-org-site/mentions
a build environment
hudson.opennebula.org which seems to be down.
http://opennebula.org/software/testing/  is a high level overview with no
further links or details.  I could not find any mention of the subject in
the mailing list archives either.

   Any pointers would be appreciated,
Thank you
--

*Adi Ophir*

Senior Software Engineer, Telogis Fleet - Telogis, Inc.

www.telogis.com    +1 512 719 6136 (direct)

*One Platform for Location Intelligence *

--

This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information.  It is the property of Telogis.  If you are not