[one-dev] Proposal for metadata-addon

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:03:43 PDT 2014

Hi Javier,
Sounds great that you create the repository. What information do you need from me (github account, etc)?Next week I will review my code, make some cleanup, and make the necessary changes to make it compliant with the addons rules.Then I can commit a first version, without pushing it from my bitbucket repo.
What do you think?
Regards,Ricardo