[one-dev] [Question] XML-RPC return code on one.vm.attachnic failure

Boris Parak 256254 at mail.muni.cz
Thu Jul 10 10:34:25 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Carlos Martín Sánchez
<cmartin at opennebula.org> wrote:
> Hi Boris,
>
> The return code in that case is ACTION, see [1] for more details.

thanks! Does ACTION have a special meaning? In other words, if you had
to translate it to an HTTP status code which one would you pick? Is it
used consistently for a certain type of errors? The same goes for
XML_RPC_API, which HTTP code would you pick? Both have 'FIXME'
description in the docs :-)

> Cheers,
> Carlos

Cheers, Boris