[one-dev] Proposal for metadata-addon

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Jul 8 03:41:03 PDT 2014

The repository is now created:

https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-metadata

I've changed the description a bit to "Metadata server compatible with
EC2" as it is already in the OpenNebula organization. You can change
it afterwards.

Tell me if you find any trouble using the repository.

Also, if you want to create a little blog post describing the addon it
could be good to publicise it. I can create you a user in our blog.
Tell me when it is ready to add it to the addon list in
opennebula.org.

Thanks!

--
Javier Fontán Muiños