[one-dev] Equallogic iSCSI addon

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Jul 7 03:42:34 PDT 2014

Hello,

This is great. From what we've seen in the mailing list there are enough
people interested to become an addon. You have more information at the
addons page [1] but the procedure is basically this one:

* Chose a name for the repository, something like addon-iscsi-equallogic
* Give a small description for the addon, this can be changed later.
Something like "iSCSI drivers for Equallogic PS series SAN"
* I need your GitHub user to give you write permissions in the repository
* Upload the code to the repository
* Set the code license to Apache 2.0
* Create a README similar to the other addons, the iSCSI addon [2] is a
good starting point

If you need any help or have questions just tell me.

Cheers

[1] http://opennebula.org/addons/create/
[2] https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-iscsi/blob/master/README.md