[one-dev] Custom auth with CLI

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Jan 28 02:57:57 PST 2014

Unfortunately there is not such a thing as pluggable auth for CLI and
it must me modified. The files to modify should be these:

* src/cli/oneuser or /usr/bin/oneuser:
  * Add a new login option on the top, take a look for example at 'SSH'
  * Add the new login option to the options used for login 'login_options'
* src/cli/one_helper/oneuser_helper or
/usr/lib/one/ruby/cli/one_helper/oneuser_helper.rb:
  * Add a new option in the method 'self.login'. This has a case
statement where you have to add the new method.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Nikita Balashov
<balashov.nikita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I made a custom auth driver (kerberos) and it works with sunstone. The
> question is how to make it work with CLI "oneuser login"? Do I need to
> modify oneuser script to add support for my driver or is there some general
> mechanism for custom drivers in CLI?
>
> Regards,
> Nikita

Javier Fontán Muiños