[one-dev] JClouds Add-on

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Fri Oct 25 02:39:57 PDT 2013

Your repository is now created with a template README and a LICENSE
file. It is called "addon-hybrid-clouds". Tell me if you prefer any
other one. Also the description is set to "jclouds driver to access
other cloud providers" but it can also be changed.

https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-hybrid-jclouds

Right now you have write permissions to it but if you want any other
commiter just tell me.

Thanks!

--
Javier Fontán Muiños