[one-dev] OpenNebula LXC Addon

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:51:44 PDT 2013

Hello!

If there is nostrong demand to use particular LXC then I would propose
to have a look at such LXC alternative in terms of OS level
virtualization as OpenVZ [1]and OpenVZ driver for OpenNebula 4.2 [2].

Regards,
Nikolay.

[1] http://openvz.org
[2] https://bitbucket.org/hpcc_kpi/opennebula-openvz/wiki/Home