[one-dev] Ganglia drivers addon

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 24 02:25:10 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are going to take out Ganglia drivers from the main distribution
and convert them into an addon. These drivers were lagging behind the
rest of the code for some time and we think this way will make it
easier for you to contribute to them.

I am preparing the code and documentation so we don't lose anything in
the process. For now I'll be maintaining them but feel free to
contribute to them or ask me for write access to the repository (it
will be in github).

I'll reach you out as soon as this move is complete.

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan