[one-dev] New Open Nebula component proposal submission

Antonio Attanasio attanasio at ismb.it
Wed Nov 20 09:46:00 PST 2013

Dear Daniel,

thank you for your precious advices about the implementation of our
component, we agreed with your vision not to modify the existing files
of OpenNebula. We are planning to include these changes in next versions
of the plugin.
About OpenFlow, we have installed OpenNebula 4.2 and we want to use
these component, but we are not finding it. We don’t have
/etc/one/oneflow-server.conf and we cannot run oneflow-server command,
even if It should be provided with the default installation.

Please, could you tell us what are next steps before the component being
published?

Thanks for your time and effort.

Best Regards,
Antonio and Pietro