[one-dev] Abiquo Add-on

Cesare Rossi cesare.rossi at terradue.com
Wed Nov 20 02:12:29 PST 2013

Dear Javier,

  I agree with you. The driver will be included in the jclouds library, exiting the incubation phase. But I’m not sure that it will be in the near future because the incubation phase seems requiring a long period of time. In our opinion it would be nice to have access to an API like abiquo, that opens the possibility to have access to additional providers like Interoute, Claranet, CARI.net.

The main difference of the two drivers regards the type of parameters of the cli, that are related for example to appliance’s name, template’s name and so on. But in the coming days, I want to explore a different technical solution to test if it is possible to change the abiquo-cli to work with the jclouds4one.

I’ll give you news soon.

Cheers,
Cesare

--