[one-dev] DSI Add-on

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 19 02:23:38 PST 2013

It seems you had no holidays!

I have the same questions as with the abiquo drivers. Are these also
going to be added to jclouds library? In that case I would wait for
them to be added. Also as in the other mail, in case there's an
special interest or there are no other means of adding this
functionality it should be an addon.

Cheers

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Cesare Rossi
<cesare.rossi at terradue.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> we’re developed another driver that enables Cloud bursting. It is named
> dsi4one [1]. It enables the use of Zimory/T-Systems DSI [2][3] Cloud
> Provider. We developed a CLI to interact with this provider [4].
> We would to include this driver as an OpenNebula Add-on.
>
> What is your opinion?
>
> Cheers,
> Cesare R.
>
> [1] https://github.com/Terradue/dsi4one