[one-users] Mark an IP as reserved

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 17 03:25:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

The add/remove leases functionality is only available for FIXED networks. If
you need a quick but not really nice solution, you can create a new dummy
host (using the im_, tm_ and vmm_dummy drivers) and deploy there a VM with
one NIC for each IP you need to "reserve":

NIC = [NETWORK_ID = <ID>, IP = <IP> ].

You don't need to use any DISK.

Regards.
--