[one-users] Status of the java bindings

Tiago Batista tiagosbatista at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 02:06:59 PDT 2010

Well, the powers that be (read: my bosses) sort of shut me down... I am
doing "something" that will interface with opennebula, yet it will not
be generic at all, so I am not sure if it will be releasable to the
public. Yeah, it was a disappointment to me too!

I did not know vaadin. I does not fit well into my current workflow, but
I will surely look into it in the future!