[one-users] OpenNebula 2.0 RC 1 : DB update ?

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Sep 24 09:43:39 PDT 2010

Hi Daimen,

Right now, there is no automatic process to migrate the DB from
1.2/1.4 to 2.0 or from sqlite to mysql... We are thinking about
this... just migrating the hosts and networks should be easy. However
moving the accounting and VM data could be more difficult...

Cheers

Ruben

--
Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero
Associate Professor (Profesor Titular), Complutense University of Madrid

Weblog: http://blog.dsa-research.org/?author=7