[one-users] Status of the java bindings

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Sep 24 04:22:02 PDT 2010

Hi Tiago,

The current Java API is 1.4 compatible, and that makes it also compatible
with 2.0, except for the new functionality.
We are going to update it, but most probably not until we have the final
OpenNebula version finished.

It has to be updated for the new methods one.vm.savedisk, one.user.passwd,
and all the new methods for image and cluster management. You can check all
the details at the XML-RPC documentation for 1.4 [1] and 2.0 [2].

Regards,
Carlos

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:api
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:api

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org