[one-users] [Fwd: Re: How to make a disk image automatically]

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Sep 14 03:24:37 PDT 2010

Dear Cuong,

To get OpenNebula  to create an empty filesystem:

DISK = [ type   = fs,
         size   = 4096,
         format = ext3,
         save   = yes,
         target = sda2]

See the disk section of the VM template reference [1] for more details.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:template

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher