[one-users] Fwd: Register VM for ESX 4.1

Jonathan Kelley jkelley at vm-labs.com
Tue Sep 7 07:30:24 PDT 2010

Hi Tino,

Yes my file looks like the following:

root at vmlvsa251:/srv/cloud/one# cat etc/tm_vmware/tm_vmwarerc
# --------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# Copyright 2002-2010, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org)
#
#
 #
# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
 #
# not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain
 #
# a copy of the License at
#
#
 #
# http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
#
 #
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
 #
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
 #
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
#
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
 #
# limitations under the License.
#
#

# Uncomment the following line to active MAD debug
ONE_MAD_DEBUG=1

# Local path of the datastore
DATASTORE_PATH=/export/vg0-lv0

Let me know if there is something else needed.

Thanks,
Jon