[one-users] OpenNebula and Ubuntu Feisty

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Sep 7 04:04:25 PDT 2010

Hi Nelson,

The OpenNebula packages for Ubuntu were made by Soren Hansen, so I am
not 100% sure of what they do or don't.

OpenNebula only requires in the nodes a hypervisor, ssh access for
oneadmin and a software bridge to create virtual networks (of course,
if needed),

Hope it helps,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher