[one-users] What kinds of shared storage are you using?

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Mon Sep 6 12:01:35 PDT 2010

Hi,

You may also find interesting the drivers developed by Sander Klaus.
The idea is the opposite, it uses LVM on top of iSCSI which may have
some benefits over the iSCSI over LVM  proposed Székelyi (if
understand it well....). However there are some extra dependencies and
tricks. More info at [1].

Anyway I think this is a very interesting storage solution that worths
checking it...

Cheers

Ruben